Digiskills WordPress Excercise 1 Batch 5 2019
Digiskills WordPress Exercise 1 Batch 5 2019
Hands-on Exercise No. 1 Total Marks: 10
Batch-05 WordPress Due Date: 28th November, 2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
- Use MS Word to prepare exercise solution.
- You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
- Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
- It is submitted after due date.
- It is not in the required format (.doc or docx.) ▪ It does not open, or file is corrupt.
- It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
- Choose domain name.
- Install WordPress on the hosting server.
- Change appearance of website by changing the theme. ● Add home page to your website.
First choose domain name of your website then install WordPress on the server. Change default theme and add a home page.
- You can use the following websites for Free domain and hosting to complete the Hands-on Exercise.
You can also use Localhost or any other WordPress hosting.
- You are required to submit MS word file (*.doc,*.docx) containing all the screenshots of the above mentioned task as solution file.
How to take a Screenshot:
- Press “PrtScn” button on your keyboard. Open “Paint” on your system and paste the image there. Save the ‘Screenshot’ in your desired location.
- You can also Install a screenshot software, “Light Shot”. Press “PrtScn” button on your keyboard to take the screenshot.
BEST OF LUCK ☺
How to submit solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
- Login to the LMS
- Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section
- Click on the submit button to upload your Solution.
- Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .doc or .docx format