RSS

admin
(@admin)
Admin
21/07/2020 1:09 am  

BT101 Ecology, Biodiversity & Evolution-I Assignment 2 Spring 2020

BT101 assignment 2 solution idea:

Course name and Code:

My course name is Ecology Biodiversity and Evolution-I and my course code is BT 101.

My Introduction:

My name is                   son of/daughter of                         . I am                                       years old but very energetic and willing to meet challenges. I am hard working and have strong communication skills. My truth is my passion and my family is my peace. I have                 siblings. I love to play cricket.

In adding to, I am doing            from virtual university by profession. I am a teacher and teaching in      from last                             years. Biology is my favourite subject and I have a good command over my subject. In creating beautiful, unique website experiences that make users’ time with a brand more enjoyable. I am fond of reading books and magazines. I am always being stood 1st in class. I am always take part in co-extra circular activities.

Academic Background:

I got my primary education from a private school name       . I got first position in middle examination and stood toppers among the board. In previous three semesters I got good marks          . This period was a great learning period from me. I did my Matriculation from          Board in first division and I took admission in Government College for intermediate and I also have completed my intermediate from              board in first division. I did my B.Sc. from the               in high ____ division. Now, I am a student of Virtual University and doing             . This is my               semester. Now, I am doing M.Sc Zoology or BS biotechnology semester              from Virtual University of Pakistan.

Views about course

This course is designed to provide an opportunity to understanding of the students about the nature and distribution of animals and plants across in different region of the world. This course of Virtual University provides a best opportunity to overcome the concept of Biodiversity. This is also helps covers themes that range from the biology of single organisms to bio geographical patterns and you can immerse yourself in both theoretical and applied research. I think that this subject is a way to understand the pattern of evolution and also helps to determine the relationship with the ancestor with the decenstor. This course has historical and social context of biological thought and research and the contributions of biology to the resolution of environmental issues. This course helps the students of university, how the organisms interact with their environment. This is also provides the basic knowledge about the adaptation of different species in the world. This is best subject to understand the phylogenetic of different species.

Expectations about the course

I expected that after reading this course, this subject will produce the research skill and also causes a major advance in the biology field. I will able to learn to predict, how populations of interacting organisms persist over time or become extinct. I will give strategy to conserve the biodiversity which has great role in this world. I will understand the interactions among organisms and their environments, and the consequences of these interactions in natural populations, communities, and ecosystems. This subject will provide us knowledge to maintain the healthy ecosystem. It will be proof very fruit full to be understand the molecular techniques for probing the structure and phenotypic consequences of genetic variation, phylogenetic techniques for estimating genealogical relationships among taxas of different species.

How is this website, please share your feedback through this link: https://forms.gle/mZ5rsd995RxU2gEZ7
---------------------
WhatsApp Groups Subject wise #QueryVU
Join Now

Share: