(@admin)
Admin
Topic starter  

BT301 – Introduction to Biotechnology 

Audio Introduction:

Assignment No. 1

Fall 2021

Due Date: 30th November 2021

“Please prepare an audio introduction file through any available device. Preferably Sound recorder of the Windows”

General instructions 

• Total time of audio introduction will be 5
    • Course name and code (30 sec) (Very Important)
    • Your Introduction (2 minutes)
    • Your academic Background (1 minute)
    • Views about course (1 minute)
    • Expectations about the course ( 30 sec)
  • This assignment carries 10
  • “Audio Introduction file” should be uploaded on LMS not later than 30th November 2021 .

DO NOT send the assignment thorough email. Assignments submitted through email will result in no marks.

Instructions for audio recording through Sound recorder of the windows 

• Open Windows Search
  • Write “Sound recorder” in the search bar and click enter
  • Select the program “Sound recorder” Open it and start
  • Save the file and send it through the

Outcomes:

This assignment will help you to develop presentation skills and strengthen you to present yourself in front of audience.

Students kindly share assignment files in relevant subject timely for discussion/solution.
or directly share with us " Click here"
QueryVU Telegram Groups subject wise Join Now
QueryVU WhatsApp groups subject wise Join Now

admin
(@admin)
Admin
Topic starter  

BT301 Assignment 1 Fall 2021 Solution idea:

BT301 – Introduction to Biotechnology

Assignment No. 1

Fall 2021

Due Date: 30th November 2021

Audio Introduction:

“ Please prepare an audio introduction file through any available device. Preferably Sound recorder of the Windows”

General instructions

Total time of audio introduction will be 5

Course name and code (30 sec) (Very Important) 

My Course name is Introduction to Biotechnology and my course code is BT 301.

Your Introduction (2 minutes)

My name is     son of/daughter of                  . I am years old but very energetic and willing to meet challenges. I am hard working and having strong communication skills. My truth is my passion and my family is my peace. I have siblings. I love to play cricket.

In adding to, I am doing from virtual university by profession. I am a teacher and teaching in from last years. Biology is my favorite subject and I have a good command over my subject. In creating beautiful, unique website experiences that make users’ time with a brand more enjoyable. I am fond of reading books and magazines. I am always being stood 1st in class. I am always taken part in co-extra circular activities.

Your academic Background (1 minute)

I  got  my  primary  education  from  a  private  school  name              . I got first position in middle examination and stood toppers among the board. In previous three semesters I got good marks. This period was a great learning period from me.  I did my Matriculation from             Board in first division and I took admission in Government College for intermediate and I also have completed my intermediate from board in first division. I did my B.Sc. from                                                         the in high division. Now, I am a student of Virtual University and doing. This is my semester. Now, I am doing M.Sc Zoology or BS biotechnology semester                                        from Virtual University of Pakistan.

Views about course (1 minute)

This course of Introduction to Biotechnology provides a best platform for learning the student’s very basic and modern techniques of molecular biology like PCR. This course is design in such a way student can easily understand each and every concept of Biotechnology. This course of Virtual University describes about vast range of genome of different animals. This course includes different modern biotechnology depend on the ability to analyze, manipulate, and cut and paste pieces of DNA. Approaches for the sequencing and manipulation of DNA are sometimes referred to as DNA technology.

Expectations about the course (30 sec)

I expect that this course brings a change in the world by diagnosis different genetic diseases. This course will provide a best solution to fulfill the need or demand of food in the world with the help of gene technology. The scope of application of biotechnology keeps on increasing. In the wake of great progress made as a result of science and technology, new challenges pose threats to the very existence of mankind. The environmental pollution is the greatest challenge of this century.

Download attachment for solution file in M Word (Docx) format.

ReplyQuote
Share: