[Solved] CS504 Assignment 1 Fall 2020
CS504 Software Engineering - I Assignment 1 Solution & Discussion Fall 2020
Assignment No. 01
Semester: Fall 2020
Software Engineering-1 (CS504)
Total Marks: 15
Due Date: 27th Nov 2020
Assignment No. 1 covers lecture-01 to lecture-07.
§ You should submit your assignment before or on due date through the VULMS.
§ Your assignment should be your own work in your own words. It should not be copied from Internet, handouts or books.
§ Your Assignment solution must be in Microsoft Word document format. Assignment solution in other than Microsoft Word document will not be accepted.
§ Assignment sent via Email will not be replied and accepted.
§ If the submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt, it will not be marked and hence awarded zero marks.
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
· To improve the learning of students related to software requirements analysis.
· To have hands on experience of Use Case Modeling.
For any query about the assignment, contact at [email protected]
We want to develop a mobile App “Light Wave” that offers sensor-based services to end users about nearby restaurants, café, and coffee shops for breakfast, brunch, lunch / dinner etc. A combination of sensors works with this context-aware app to change themselves according to their external environment.
Major system requirements for the proposed Mobile App are:
Using the above mentioned scenario, you are required to draw use case model from the given functional requirements.
· Only one diagram (model) is required which should cover the whole scenario.
· You should use Microsoft Visio or some other drawing tool (supporting the UML notations) to develop the required diagram.
· The diagram should be pasted in the MS Word file as an image, and the MS Word (.docx) file should be uploaded on VULMS.
Your solution must be uploaded on or before 27th Nov 2020
Ultimate SMS Blocker:
Softech is a software company which specializes in developing cross platform mobile applications that can run on different operating systems like windows, apple, android etc. Recently, the company has acquired a project called Ultimate SMS Blocker. The SRS (Software requirement specification) document of the project had already been developed by the project team. The main functional requirements mentioned in the SRS document are as follows:
1) Application allows the user to select the phone number from the message inbox and move it into blocklist. After adding number into the blocklist, the system will not be able to receive any message from that number. The system should inform the user that added number has been blocked.
2) User can also add a list of phone numbers into the blocklist. The system should respond back to the user that list of phone numbers has been added into the blocklist.
3) User can also delete the phone number from the blocklist. After deleting number from the blocklist, the system will be able to receive messages from it.
Question No. 1: (12)
Read the above mentioned system specifications and draw the sequence diagram for each functional requirement.
Bus Ticket Reservation (Scenario):
Suppose you are working as a software developer in a company. The company assigned you the task for improving the performance of an existing system “Bus ticket reservation”. Bus ticket reservation system had been implemented in a three-tier architecture model which includes presentation, business logic and data storage layer. The performance of data layer is very slow because a separate DB (database) object is needed to establish a connection with the database for carrying out each CRUD operation. Performance issue could be resolved by restricting the system to create only single DB object instead of multiple data objects.
Question No. 2: (03)
Which type of design pattern would be appropriate to use in the above mentioned scenario. Also write the reason for it?
Please provide the solution for CS504 Assignment #1, Fall 2020.
pllllzzz i need cs504 solution
CS504 Assignment 1 Solution:
Download attachment for CS504 assignment 1 solution file.
a.o.a sir pls send me solution file of cs504 on email