Students kindly share assignment files in relevant subject timely for discussion/solution.
or directly share with us " Click here"
[Solved] CS508 GDB Fall 2019
05/02/2020 9:58 pm
CS508 Modern Programming Languages GDB Soltion & Discussion Fall 2019
CS508 GDB Solution Idea:
- The Java programming language is designed to be run on a Java platform, with the help of the JRE or Java Runtime Environment. On the other hand, the C# language is designed to be run on CLR or Common Language Runtime.
- In Java, built-in data types, which are passed by value are called primitive types. In the C# language, built-in data types passed by value are called simple types.
- Javatype safety is safe but C# safety is not.
- Java does not support conditional compilation. C# on the other hand supports conditional compilation with preprocessor directives.
- Arrays in Java are a direct specialization of Object. But Arrays in C# are System specialization.
- Java do not support structures and unions, but C# supports unions and structures.
- Java does not support go to statement, but C# does.
- Java supports both checked and unchecked exception. C# supports the unchecked exception.
QueryVU WhatsApp Groups subject wise : Join Now