CS508 GDB Spring 2020
Hybrid platforms or frameworks are getting popular by each passing day. Flutter and React Native are two popular and latest platforms which generate native builds. Builds created by both of these platforms are very good in performance and closer to native apps.
You are required to compare both platforms in terms of generated app performance and state which platform is better in terms of performance.
Provide at least two valid and relevant arguments in support of your selected answer.
CS508 GDB Spring Solution & Discussion 2020
CS508 GDB Solution idea:
Both can be acceptable tools to develop a hybrid application; however, Flutter in case of generated app performance has advantages over React Native which are given below:
- Developers sometimes face issues while running React Native hybrid application architecture. Whereas Flutter makes it easy for developers as they can reuse the existing code. The C ++ engine works flawless and supports the language hence Flutter gains appreciation here.
- Flutter is an advanced software development kit that developers can easily install and run to check internal issues. By following a few simple steps, developers can easily get started with the Flutter, whereas React Native is also easy to install but it creates a package.
- It is easier to get started with Flutter than React Native. Flutter's guide has all the necessary information a developer would need to setup IDE and platform for Android and iOS.
- Flutter framework is bundled with UI rendering components, device API access, navigation, testing, state-full management, and loads of libraries. This rich set of components removes the need to use third-party libraries. If you use the Flutter framework, it means you will have everything needed for developing mobile apps.
- Since Flutter provides its own widgets with its own high-performance rendering engine, therefore code reusability is much faster, quicker, and highly flexible. I
- Flutter is the clear winner in case of app performance because who doesn't like to go faster.
You may decide in favor of Flutter when you want cross-platform, highly-attractive Ul, excellent native performance and quicker time-to-market.
QueryVU WhatsApp Groups subject wise : Join Now