CS619 Project | Objects Counting in an Image | Spring2020
CS619 Project | Objects Counting in an Image | Spring 2020
Objects Counting in an Image
Abstract / Introduction
Image processing is a method to perform some operations on an image, in order to get an enhanced image or to extract some useful information from it. There are a lot of applications of image processing in different fields like medical, security, industries, remote sensing, pattern recognition and video processing etc. In this project we will create an application which will count different object in an image. This application can be used in different fields especially in industries to count different objects like bottles, eggs or other factory products.
- User should be able to read an image.
- Image should be consisting of different objects having different shape and size.
- Convert the image into grey scale image.
- Convert the grey scale image in to black and white image.
- Some filtration techniques can be used to remove noise of the image.
- Image segmentation techniques should be applied to count objects.
Tools & Technologies:
Preferred tool and technology: MATLAB (Any latest version of MATLAB)
Name: Noor Rahman Mahsud
Email: [email protected]
Skype ID: mahsud-cs619
#anyone draw sequence diagram? its to much confusing please guide me
anyone have MATLAB software plz share
Mobile version (android) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathworks.matlabmobile
PC version : https://matlab.en.softonic.com/download
is sy nhi hua download ? #admin
anyone have source code of this project. its to difficult one extra semester is required to complete my mcs