ENG515 GDB 1 Fall 2020
Graded Discussion Board for Teaching of Reading and Writing Skill (ENG515) will be opened from 7-12-2020 to 8-12-2020.
The topic for the GDB is :
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” George R.R. Martin. How will you interpret this statement as a student within two hundred words?
Read the following instructions carefully before posting your comments:
- GDB carries 4% weightage in your final assessment.
- Your comments should be clear, concise, and relevant to the topic.
- Creative and original ideas written in correct English will be highly appreciated.
- Any queries related to Graded Discussion Board (GDB) will not be entertained on regular MDB.
- For queries related to the topic, you may send email at [email protected].
- Do not send your comments via e-mail or regular MDB. The comments posted on regular MDB will not be graded.
- Do not post your comments twice.
- No marks will be awarded for plagiarism.
All the best!