MCM301 Assignment 1 Solution Spring 2021 ||Communication skills|| 100% Correct Solution
Communication Skills MCM301
Department of Mass Communication
Virtual University of Pakistan SEMESTER SPRING 2021
ASSIGNMENT NO.1 MARKS: 15
To provide students with an opportunity to familiarize and recognize nonverbal elements of communication.
“Proper posture sends a positive message since 90% of all communication occurs through body language and how you carry yourself.”
- Cindy Ann Peterson-
Youtube Link for video: Task:
After watching this video, identify any five obvious nonverbal elements of communication used by the candidate during the interview. (Marks: 10)
After getting an overview of the interview, describe any two nonverbal communication skills which could be used more by the candidate to make it a perfect and an impactful interview. (Marks: 5)
(Total Marks: 15)
It will help students in developing the understanding about the nonverbal signals and body language.
Note: Copied material will be graded “Zero”.
Opening Date and Time
21st May, 2021 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-Night)
Due Date and Time
28th May, 2021 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-Night)
Note: Only in the case of Assignment, 24 Hrs extra / grace period after the above mentioned due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
- Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the
- Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
- It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word
- Use black and blue font colors only. Solution guidelines:
- Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference style” in Google and read various website containing information for better understanding or visit http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henrichsenl/apa/APA01.html
- Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment.
- Give the answer according to question, there will be negative marking for irrelevant material.
- For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the video lectures and use other reference books
Rules for Marking:
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
- It has been submitted after due date
- The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt