[Solved] PHY101 Assignment 1 Fall 2020
Assignment # 1
Semester: FALL 2020
Total Marks: 25
Due Date:16 December, 2020
The assignment has been designed to enhance your knowledge and understanding of Physics & and their applications in your daily life.
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
- To solve this assignment, you should have good command over first 15 lectures.
- Do not rely only on handouts but watch the course video lectures and read additional material available online
- The assignment will not be accepted after due date. Zero marks will be awarded to the assignment that does not open or the file is corrupt.
- The assignment file must be an MS word (.doc) file format; Assignment will not be accepted in any other format.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
- Zero marks will be awarded to the assignment if copied (from other student or copied from hand-outs or internet).
- Don’t wait for the last date to submit your assignment.
For any query about the assignment, contact only phy[email protected]
Do not post queries related to assignment on MDB.
Question No. 1 Marks = = 3 +3 = 6
Which of the following events involves the utmost human appearance of talent, passion, and intelligence?
- a) Painting and sculpture
- b) Literature
- c) Music
- d) Religion
- e) Science
- f) All of the above
Write the reason of your above selected choice as well.
Question No. 2 Marks = 10
Question No. 3 Marks = 5+4 = 9
b) Write at least five applications of frication from your daily life.
Best of luck
PHY101 Assignment 1 Fall 2020 Solution:
Download attachment for PHY101 assignment 1 solution file.
2nd Question's Ans Is Not Mention In Solution File