Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] PSY504 Assignment 1 Fall 2020

Ayesha jahan
(@ayesha-jahan)
Topic starter  

dear admin i need idea solution for psy 504 plzzzz help......

admin
(@admin)
Admin

@ayesha-jahan

Kindly share assignment file.

Students kindly share assignment files in relevant subject timely for discussion/solution.
or directly share with us " Click here"
QueryVU Telegram Groups subject wise Join Now
QueryVU WhatsApp groups subject wise Join Now

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Admin

SEMESTER FALL 2020
COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY(PSY504)
ASSIGNMENT No. 01
Due date: 8th-December-2020 Marks: 20
(Lesson 7, 8 and 9)

Assignment objectives:
This assignment has been designed for the purpose for imparting conceptual understanding of various attention models/experiments amongst students. It also emphasizes on the student’s understanding of limitation capacity of attention with the help of symbolism.

Assignment

Dear students;
The human brain is a miraculous organ encompassing a plethora of higher order mental processes, out of which attention is a prominent one. Attention is surprisingly limited in its characteristics at certain instances. The extensive focus on the phenomenon of attention have led researchers to carry out a lot of experimentations and explorations in order to determine the nature and characteristics of attention. You task is to answer the following questions of this particular context to the best of your understanding of the phenomenon of attention and attention models/experimentations

Q1: Enlist and explain any five example metaphors that can help you think about the limitedresource characteristic of attention. (1+1+1+1+1)

Q2: Define the early selection approach and the experiment done by two undergraduates on attention and meaning. How are the two approaches different from each other? (3+2)

Q3: Explain any two early selection attention models/experiments. (2.5+2.5)

Q4: Evaluation of demands on capacity generates a feedback loop and brings about changes in the attention allocation policy. Give any five examples from your daily life (with reference to Kahneman’s capacity model) in which you had to change your attention allocation policy due to different demands of the task. (1+1+1+1+1)

Students kindly share assignment files in relevant subject timely for discussion/solution.

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Admin

@ayesha-jahan

PSY504 Assignment 1 Fall 2020 Solution:

Download attachment for PSY504 assignment 1 solution file.

ReplyQuote
yasir gujjer
(@yasir-gujjer)
Eminent Member

@admin kindly give me solution psy 504 or psy 631 apne mjy psy 402 ka bi nhi dia mn extand day tak wait kia plzzzzzzzzzzz ab bta den mily gya k nhi kal last date ha 

ReplyQuote
yasir gujjer
(@yasir-gujjer)
Eminent Member

kindly sir subo meri 3 assignment ki last date ha kindly psy 610 or psy 631 or psy 504 ksi k tu solution upload ker den plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mjy psy 402 ka bi nhi mila tha 

ReplyQuote
yasir gujjer
(@yasir-gujjer)
Eminent Member

give me solution kindly last date ha mjy koi solution nhi mil rha kindly give me solution plzzzzzzzzzzzz

ReplyQuote
yasir gujjer
(@yasir-gujjer)
Eminent Member

admin last date give me solution kindly 

ReplyQuote
yasir gujjer
(@yasir-gujjer)
Eminent Member

sir ap koi assignment solution mjy send nhi ker rahe aj extend day bi wait ker rhi hun kya edr websit py koi nhi kindly mjy kush guid kery kedr contact keron 

ReplyQuote
yasir gujjer
(@yasir-gujjer)
Eminent Member

3 dafa ho gya h es thra  assignment solution nhi mil rha edr i follow this website 1 year se huda shah 

ReplyQuote
yasir gujjer
(@yasir-gujjer)
Eminent Member

kindly answer me

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Admin

@yasir-gujjer

We try to provide solutions but the main purpose is to build a meaningful plateform for students where they can discuss their issues and can share ideas/solutions with each other.

ReplyQuote
yasir gujjer
(@yasir-gujjer)
Eminent Member

sir kindly give me solution 

ReplyQuote
Share: