PSY504 Assignment Fall 2020
need assignment solution 2021
Kindly post/attach assignment file for discussion & solution.
(Lecture 7 and 8)
This assignment has been made with the objective of making students go through the various tasks and challenges of adolescence which they have personally experienced. It also aims to impart an understanding of the development of morality in human beings from the early stages of their lives.
We have heard at various instances that adolescence is a period of storm and stress. Adolescents pass through many difficult stages and are expected to make crucial choices about their lives. They are expected to behave as adults but are not treated as fully developed adults. If, for some reason they are not able to fulfill the developmental tasks of their age, they develop different disorders and abnormal behavioral patterns. Your task is to answer the given questions to the best of your understanding of the topsy-turvy adolescent life as well as your personal experiences of this dramatic portion of life.
- Read the following scenarios and identify the stages of morality of these children. Provide a brief explanation of each stage of morality along with (2*5=10)
- Amna quickly puts her toys in the basket so that her mother does not beat
- Ali shares his lunch box with Asim because Asim had shared his lunch box with Ali a few days
- Saima finishes her homework before her father comes from office so that her father calls her a “princess” or “good girl”
- Saleem follows the orders of his father because he thinks that rules must be followed at all
- Tom stole the medicine for his wife to save her He knew that stealing is wrong but he thought that it is right as it is saving a life.
- Enlist any five developmental tasks of Adolescence. Along with each developmental task, briefly explain if you have performed that task yet or achieved that goal or Support your answer with logical details. (5+5)
Instructions to follow:
- Do not write irrelevant answers.
- Your answers must be according to the marks and requirements of the
- Use different references books, internet and other resources to find out the answers of your questions. Do not use material from your handouts
- Try to express the answers in your own words.
Only in the case of Assignment, 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above-mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
- Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the
- Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
- It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word.
- Use black and blue font colors
- Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment.
- Give the answer according to
- For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the video lectures, use other reference books and explore different web
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
- It has been submitted after due date
- The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
- It is in any format other than doc (MS. Word)
- The given format has not been followed
- It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals