[Solved] ZOO504 Assignment 1 Solution & Discussion Spring 2020
09/06/2020 6:58 pm
ZOO504 Wildlife Assignment 1 Solution & Discussion Spring 2020
ZOO504 Assignment 1 Solution Idea:
Credit: Amaan Khan
Q: Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of wildlife conservation?
- It is very essential to maintain the ecological balance on the earth surface.
- Today variety of plants products like lumber, paper, rubber, soils, dyes & fibers are supplied by wild plants.
- Insects & the birds add to the economic gains through pollination of the plants.
- From clothes to the medicines, buildings materials to variety of chemical all are extracted from exiting wild life around us.
- Wild life is an integral part of an ecosystem.
- Wild life protects animals, plants & trees from destruction.
- Hunting of wild life disturbs the ecological balance on the earth’s surface. so wild life is essential.
- The food chain will get effects. It creates the balance in the food chain.
- Wild life causes harm to the critical habitat.
- Is not sustainable in the long run.
- Provides little economic potential for local people.
- Wild life is mobile resource & difficult to control.
- The risk of getting injured by animals is high.
- They will kill us.
- There is a huge competition involved in wild life photography.
- Wild life can be harassed, stressed, harmed or even killed by the tourists or the tourist related activities. Even seemingly beneficial activities like feeding can alter behavior & have negative impacts.